Hello Strangers! Yet again I have let this lovely place lack in new posts. But I am coming back with not just a great recipe but an AMAZING new cupcake!
These pretty little things are Blueberry Cheesecake Cupcakes. Sounds phenomenal right?
|They look phenomenal too, don't they?!|
Anyways, stop reading and go make these delectable cupcakes!
|my niece loves her cupcakes!|
- 1 2/3 cups blueberries
- 3 tablespoons honey, or sugar but I prefer honey
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- A pinch of nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2-3 teaspoons lemon juice
- Add all ingredients to a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and stir constantly until sauce thickens, about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside.