Sunday, November 27, 2011

My Holiday Cookie List

Pin It
Holiday Cookie Checklist

Hello, Hello!  I hope everyone had a lovely holiday!

I had been meaning to post a recipe for these white chocolate truffle cupcakes I recently made, however they were all eaten before I had a chance to snap a picture. So, although it may say something about how great they were I decided to wait and post it when I remake them as dark chocolate truffle cupcakes. However if you are aching to see the recipe you can check it out HERE.

Anyways, I have been doing dessert research like its nobodies business lately. I feel like I am on the computer and in my baking and cooking books and magazines all day everyday debating what to bake through out this holiday season.

It was getting CRAZY. I literally have like 300 new saved bookmarks, 1000 folded pages, and endless lists of what I want to make and bake. So I decided to make smaller lists and separate them into categories. My first list is the holiday cookie list.

This time of year just screams cookies, and I wanted to make a list of the cookies I would like to make this year. Not your normal chocolate chip, sugar, or spritz cookies though. As scrumptious as they are, I really wanted to get creative and make unique cookies that you don't see everyday.

So I have made a list of the top cookies I want to bake from now until New Years. This gives me a little more than a month to eat AS MANY COOKIES AS POSSIBLE! Then by next year I won't even be able to look at a cookie and start the year off healthy.

Oh, if only that were true. Well here is my cookie list. I linked them to the blog I found them off of so you can check them out before I make them. If you have any wonderful cookie suggestions please feel free to share!

P.S. Let's all say a prayer, make a wish, or send out some love to mother nature to keep this AMAZING November weather around! I will allow snow Christmas Eve, and New Years Day. But until nothing below 60 degree's will be acceptable. THANKS! :)




   Salted Mudslide Cookies        




















Don't they look amazing!? Should keep me busy for a while, can't wait to try these!
Check back and see how they come out!



2 comments:

  1. nice photo's Ashley did you take them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no i didnt wish I did. They are linked from the blogs that posted them.

    ReplyDelete