- 3 tablespoons dark rum
6. Gently shake the pan from side to side to coat the bananas with the sauce.
9. Mashed the bananas slightly with a wooden spoon and set aside.
For the Cupcakes
2. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar with electric mixer until light and fluffy.
4. Add eggs, vanilla, rum and banana mixture. Mix well.
6. Pour into prepared cupcake pans about 2/3's full.
- 2 sticks butter, softened.
- 3-4cups powdered sugar, to your preferance
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract, or real maple syrup.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the softened butter until fluffy.
- Add the maple extract and cinnamon.